Terms of Service
1. Acceptance of Terms.
2. Use and Restrictions.
4. Trademark All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and trade dress, whether registered or unregistered (collectively the "Marks") that appear on the Sites are proprietary to Little Likes Kids or such Marks' respective owners. You may not display or reproduce the Marks other than with the prior written consent of Little Likes Kids, and you may not remove or otherwise modify any trademark notices from any Content. The Marks are protected by trademark, trade dress, copyright, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are trademarks, service marks, trade names and/or trade dress of Little Likes Kids or their respective owners, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without
6. Terms of Sale All product sales from the Sites are governed by any terms of sale that may be posted on the Sites. You should refer to our terms of sale to learn more about applicable product warranties, our return policy, and shipping terms. By ordering and/or accepting delivery of the products, you agree to be bound by these terms of sale. The terms of sale are subject to change without prior notice at any time, in Little Likes Kids' sole discretion so you should review the terms of sale each time you make a purchase.
7. Electronic Communications You consent to receive electronic communications from Little Likes Kids either in the form of email sent to you at the email address listed on your account or by communications posted on the Sites. You acknowledge and agree that any electronic communication in the form of such email or posting on the Sites shall satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
9. Feedback If you submit any feedback or ideas about our products and services to the Sites, you hereby assign and agree to assign to Little Likes Kids all right, title and interest in and to such feedback.
10. Modifications Any Content offered or posted on the Sites is subject to modification or discontinuation at any time and from time to time without notice or obligation to you. Without limiting the foregoing, Little Likes Kids reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to charge fees for the use or purchase of, or access to, any products, services or Content offered through the Sites, at any time and from time to time.
11. Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Little Likes Kids, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents against any losses, liabilities, claims, expenses (including attorney's fees) arising out of your account, your use of the Site, and your Submissions and any Personal Rights contained therein.
12. Links to Third Party Websites The Sites may contain links to websites and other resources operated by third parties other than Little Likes Kids. Such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Little Likes Kids does not control such websites, and is not responsible for the content, products, services or information offered by any third parties. The inclusion of links to such websites on the Sites does not imply any endorsement of any website or the content, products or services offered, advertised, endorsed or promoted by any third party, or of any company or person. If you decide to access any third party websites or acquire any third party products or services, you do so entirely at your own risk, and you may be subject to the terms and conditions and the privacy policies imposed by such third parties.
14. Limitation of Liability LITTLE LIKES KIDS AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND THIRD PARTY PARTNERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, MULTIPLIED OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY LOSS OR OTHER DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY UNAVAILABILITY OR NONPERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, VIRUSES AND MALICIOUS CODE. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or conditions, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations, may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights to those contained herein.
15. Copyright and Trademark Infringements Notification: Little Likes Kids respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. Little Likes Kids may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate service and/or access to the Sites for users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work is the subject of copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement and appears on our Sites, please provide Little Likes Kids' designated agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512 ("DMCA"): A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Sites, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Little Likes Kids to locate the material. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Little Likes Kids to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Little Likes Kids' agent for notice of claims of copyright or trademark infringement on the Sites can be reached as follows: By email: info dot littlelikeskids dot com Please also note that for copyright infringements under Section 512(f) of the U.S. Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.